Resembling to tile artworks of Ottoman era, the pattern applied on this design intends to combine most Turkish motifs. Hatai motifs are instilled on in the most conventional way possible and encircled by leaf motifs. Design and name of the pattern is a tribute to a famous historical figure in illumination art and chief miniaturist of the Ottoman Palace in 16th century, Karamemi.
- Limited Edition
- 100% Linen
- 100% Linen Lined
- Patterns embroidered on a single side with sewing machine
- Zippered case
- Dry cleaning only
- Inner Pillow; %95 Goose Back Feathers, %5 Goose Neck Feathers.
- Inner pillow and case are not sold separately
- Water and stain resistant linen fabric
- (42cm x 42cm) Square
Shipping and Delivery
- To be informed about the estimated delivery time of your product, please visit our shipping and delivery webpage.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is different from the one you ordered.
- For your further questions regarding shipping, delivery and returns please contact email@example.com. Our team will respond approximately in 24 hours.