The design of motifs embroidered on this product was inspired from a renowned Nakkaş Kara Mehmed Çelebi (Karamemi), the chief miniaturist in the Ottoman Palace in 16th century and aims to evoke tile arts of that era. hatai motifs are embroidered on the design in the most conventional yet magnificent way possible and encircled by leaf motifs in order to highlight a slice of appealing combinations of Turkish motifs in the illumination art.
- Limited Edition
- 100% Linen
- 100% Linen lined
- Patterns imprinted both sides with sewing machine
- Dry cleaning only
- Water and stain resistant linen fabric
- (30cm x 19cm) Rectangle
Shipping and Delivery
- To be informed about the estimated delivery time of your product, please visit our shipping and delivery webpage.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is different from the one you ordered.
- For your further questions regarding shipping, delivery and returns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond approximately in 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.